Who we are
We are a bright, leading communications consultancy with a wealth of experience, lots of energy and a focus on social good.
Our clients include local authorities and organisations from all tiers and all corners of the UK as well as central government, the third sector and the private sector.
Our work is carefully planned and implemented with innovation, speed and efficiency.
Our approach is to provide the best possible advice and service delivered by the best people in the business. Based on insight, evidence and an understanding of clients business and audiences, our approach is to coach and train a leading edge team, dedicated to supporting clients from project inception to the evaluation of outcomes.
Salary: 30,000+ p/a.
Deadline for applications: Friday 27 September.
Start Date: ASAP
Full Time: 5 Days per Week
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Westco is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our team to support the delivery of client campaigns around housing renewal and estate regeneration.
Based at Westminster City Council HQ, the role provides communications support for the delivery of the council’s housing renewal programme. This includes drafting materials for public consultations on housing regeneration projects, supporting the team to engage with communities, crafting key messages and communications materials, and providing overall support for communications and community engagement activities.
The successful candidate will ensure delivery of high-quality copy for a range of channels such as resident newsletters, public exhibitions, websites, social media and resident letters. The role will support the delivery of engagement activities on renewal estates, coordinating events, working as part of a dedicated engagement team.
You will bring an existing track-record and experience within an agency environment or government / third sector communications service, be adaptable, enthusiastic, willing to learn and with an interest in developing within a diverse and fast paced environment.
This role will involve:
- Drafting materials for public consultations on housing regeneration projects
- Drafting communications materials for newsletters, website, letters, posters and social media
- Drafting communications and community engagement plans
- Managing content for regeneration websites
- Identifying and mapping stakeholders and key influencers
- Arranging regeneration workshops and events
- Building relationships across the council and beyond to ensure a good flow of information
- Monitoring social media and reporting on activity
- Evaluating the effectiveness of community and stakeholder engagement activity.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2-4 years experiences in a public or private sector communications or engagement
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Be skilled in communicating with various audiences, including communities and residents
- Be passionate and eager to learn
- Enjoy working in a team
- An understanding of housing and/or planning is preferred