- identifying the best ways to engage with people when embarking on big projects?
- consulting on key decisions, and overcoming the challenge of ensuring community voices are represented – particularly those who are hard to reach?
- developing projects or policy with stakeholder buy-in?
Join us for this half-day course and turbo-charge your community engagement skills.
- understand how a best practice engagement model could be applied to your area of work
- apply innovative consultation and engagement approaches when forming key decisions/policy
- develop succinct and meaningful key messages that underpin projects
- strategise and implement incisive tools of engagement such as digital platforms
- evaluate the successes of engagement programmes through key metrics
Who should attend?
Regeneration, communications, engagement and policy professionals working for organisations such as councils and other public service providers.