- Do you struggle to put together a well-researched new creative campaign in a short time frame?
- Do you know what swift research to undertake to inform your campaign strategy?
- Do you know what creative treatments, digital assets and measures matter in campaigns?
We’ve developed this course as a direct response to these questions.
In five days, with just two hours a day training, we will guide you through a process to research, form objectives, design a strategy, depict creative assets, set out your implementation plan and be ready to roll out your campaign.
With this course, you will learn how to easily build campaigns with clear evidence that inform your objectives and strategy, leading to more efficient implementation and an easier way of evaluating success.
Each session within the series will run from 10am - 12noon daily, focusing on five key components:
- research - Monday 4 October 2021
- objectives - Tuesday 5 October 2021
- strategy - Wednesday 6 October 2021
- implementation - Thursday 7 October 2021 (this session will be 1pm - 3pm)
- evaluation - Friday 8 October 2021
After this course, you will be able to:
- use free research tools to determine your audience size
- set rigorous campaign objectives
- determine a strategy that works at each stage of a digital funnel
- understand what creative assets work best, when and where
- have a measurement framework to apply again and again
Who should attend?
This is a practical course for anyone working in communications in the public sector including media, campaigns and community engagement.
About the trainers
- Jon Lilley is a creative director with more than 30 years’ experience in advertising, commercial media and content marketing. Over the course of his career he has been responsible for numerous award-winning government and COI campaigns including Alcohol Harm Reduction, Teenage Road Safety, Teacher and Childcare Recruitment and many others. Jon now works in the public sector, bring the skills and strategies he has learnt over the course of his career to local government.
- Rishi Moulton is local government market and social research specialist with over six years experience. During this time, his work has informed public sector campaigns on health, transport, infrastructure, and the economy. Rishi specialised in applying his knowledge and primary and secondary research to ensure campaigns target the audiences where they will have the most impact; have objectives that will result in tangible outcomes, and address topics in ways that will lead to behaviour change.
Tiffany St. James is a digital and social media strategist who has trained over 10,00 people in digital skills in the last five years. She has run her consultancies for 18 years and is the Former Head of Social Media, UK Government and head of profession for digital engagement.
Reserve your place now!