Across the UK there continues to be a huge demand for foster placements, a situation that has been exacerbated by the pandemic.
Many local authorities are being forced to make increased use of independent fostering agencies as well as residential care. In a ‘living-with COVID-19 environment’ it is more important than ever for councils to expand their own in-house fostering capabilities.
We have created a campaign strategy and assets that you can quickly deliver on the ground to help recruit more foster carers.
Our ready-to-go campaign includes:
- Use research and insight to help identify and target audiences by understanding which segments of the population are more likely to become a foster carers and why.
- Detailed profiles of the target audience to get to know them and understand how we are most likely to influence.
- Use of a behaviour change model to develop our content strategy to build awareness and convert that into active consideration and acquisition.
- Digital customer journey mapping which builds, maintains and coverts interest using various tactics, including myth busting and third party advocacy.
- Content assets for every stage of the customer journey which can be localised, including films, animations, stills and templates.
- Media buying to ensure spend is used most efficiently and effectively.
- An implementation plan over a recommended 12-week period.
- Live evaluation which will show and allow you to benchmark campaign spend against reach, interactions, enquiries and applications.
Optional additional services include:
- Customer journey review to optimise the efficiency of your strategy from front door to assessment and beyond.
- Optimisation of your digital estate or development of a microsite
- Full delivery of implementation plan.